Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Redang trip

Redang is really a nice place for vacation,
the environment is splendid,
the sea is so beautiful,
especially for a sea lover like me!! =p
the only thing i not so happy is
im freaking dark now. lol.

I experience many new stuff during this trip. OMG!
I never thought of all this all the time.
Many of my first time.

Hv u ever see a sky fill wit stars?
I saw few hundred of them blinking above me.

Hv u ever swim with colourful fishy around u?
I did and there are alot of them ><

Hv u ever try to chase fishes under the sea?
I did and i look like a mad man =p

Hv u ever grab a living fish under the sea?
I did when i try to feed them.. hehe..

Hv u ever see 'blue sand'?
little dot which glow in the dark?
I did and is pretty cool..

Hv u ever walk on white sandy beach?
I run on them coz im too excited.. haha..

There are many good memories..
I miss the sea,
the sand,
the wind and everything at Redang..
woohoo.. waahaa.. omg..
i wan go there again (",)


3 comments:

suki_1love said...

There r still many island out there...

Perhentian, Tioman, Lang Tengah
Sipadan, Sibu......

Phuket,Bali....

where is ur next target??

Ken Low said...

hmm.. start from phuket ba.. haha..

sun sun said...

syok lo...
i oso wan go redang la...