Saturday, March 21, 2009

LIfe

It had been a super hectic week for me,
3 exam papers consequently,
numerous of meeting for the coming orientation series event,
non-stop input to my brain,
data overflowed!!!
sometimes i wonder :
why would i live on like this? ><
everyday study n prepare for exam.
IS FREAKING TIRED!!!!

yet,
i like it.. lol.. don know why..
maybe now is the time for me to train myself,
to cope with the life i might encounter in the future.


Lastly, i end my post wit a photo i took when
me n my buddy stuck in the lift in FOE faculty =p

4 comments:

Le3N said...

wow.. stuck in the lift still can smile so wide r.. huh... he he.. anyway.. get use to it .. u might be a super busy man in future who know rite?

♥ Jeannie ♥ said...

Ken~ No worries as your effort would definitely be pay back one fine day. Read your old posts, didnt know that you will have such deep thoughts and feeling. Coz you always gives me a sense that you are funny and just one who loves playing around.

-My perception changed.. hahas. =)-

Btw, gambateh ya.. =)

Ken Low said...

wakaka..
jean thx for ur comment!!

Ken Low said...

hehe.. 1st time experience stuck in lift ma.. muz hv broad smile lo ><