Sunday, November 8, 2009

My weekend.

Jus back from a adorable little girl's birthday celebration. Is a nice experience though, i have spent around 1 hour to find a restaurant call 'Full House' in Kelana Jaya area. A nice surrounding with many polite peoples who serve you. Strongly suggest my friends to pay a visit there but please ask for a confirmation of direction before u depart. Don't wish you will end up in the middle of no where jus like me. SWT! FullHouse~ We took some pictures there, enjoying the dinning there especially the cute little cakes. End of the first half journey.

Full House Cafe~

Then, we drove all the way to the center of KL and wanted to go Luna Bar ( A place where i again strongly suggest my friends to go for pak tou ) but too bad is saturday night and we need to pay to enter. As everyone is not in the mood of spending so much tonight. Hehe. We moved on to pavilion to continue our second half journey.


A pool inside the Luna Bar~

Lastly we end up in pavilion, sit down, have a drink. Is time to go home... hehe~


Torconal Merlot~

Having a bunch of friends around you,
hanging out with them,
work together with them,
talk with them,
share with them,
shop with them,
crap with them,
and bla bla bla bla with them.
Is a wonderful thing to do.!
I wish this chapter of my life can go on forever,
Having a bunch of great friends around me.
Yet,
I wish to have a soul partners too.. wakakkaka~

No comments: