Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miscellaneous Feeling

Have been quite a period i never update my blog lo.
I'm wondering is there anyone out there reads my blog?
Recently i have been using my brain to figure out something.
Something wrong is
going on in my life.
I can't find the problems.
I can't fix it without a clearer problem of statement.
What am i going to do?
Feels suck.
I need a counselor la.
Sob Sob =(
Who can talk to me?
Seriously i need a motivator.
A energizer in my life.
This time i wanna be a listener instead of a speaker.

7 comments:

Sicreci said...

+I read ur blog lor, haha, well, I'm sure u hev frenz who are willing 2 hear if ur willing 2 say, I noe I do..^^

凯旋门 said...

I always click on yr blog link one le... LOLZ

Maybe i cant be a counselor, but i can be a good listener... ^^

Cheerss...

Cheerful Girl said...

life full of obstacles and its always challenge us.... Be cheer n think out the solutions...u r friendly and..... naughty...haha...sure there will be ppl alwaays beside who willing to listen u... ^^

Ken Low said...

thx 'cheerful girl'.. do we know each other? lol.. how u know im naughty? ==

Cheerful Girl said...

lolx.... sure i knw u lo.....

Ken Low said...

>< but i don know u == can let me know who u are?

Siewkee_小鸡 said...

haha...i know who is the cheerful girl...gambateh, cheerful girl...next time if i got go to old town o alamanda, i sure will ask u go together de...!!!