Monday, September 7, 2009

Striking for the best

Get to the top of the world is freaking hard.
Staying at there is even harder.
As for now.
I must admit and accept.
I don have the capability to get there.
I have reached my limitation.
I'm tired.
My soul feel empty again.
Just want to do stuff which i like.
Follow my heart, my instinct.
Trying not to be so negative.
I face my challenges optimistically.
I welcome my day with a smile.
I accept failure and grow stronger.
I always learn from mistake.
I just want to enjoy my life.

" Wise one will learn from their mistake, Wiser one will learn from other mistake"




3 comments:

Avex Lim said...

A very inspiring post...keep it on n letz strive 4 our future

wenn said...

hi, very well said..

Ken Low said...

xie le wen^^ jy too my dear brother =)