Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random moment.

Sometimes when i feel so helpless,
I will feel super down,
and i tend to give up hopes in life,
I will start asking myself,
Am i so lousy in life?
The echo in my deep heart respond,
I will feel even worse ><
But recently i found a solution for that,
And the answer for my problem is to...
WASTE TIME...
SITTING OUT THERE SOMEWHERE..
UNTIL THE SUN COME OUT..
THINKS NOTHING..
CALM DOWN..
BECOME AN IDIOT..
DO STUPID STUFF..
GET TIRED..
AFTER THAT GO BACK N SLEEP..
LOL..

Sometimes we need to pamper ourselves rite?
Haha.. Should do stuff that comfort us most..
Although is stupid..
I wish one day a meteor will fall in front of me,
A METEOR..
A BRIGHT ONE..
HIT ME..
SWEAT....

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Plz take bak ur wish, well, 2012 isn't that far away, pray that the world won't end so soon.