Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Talking a long walk within myself..

Sometimes thing do happen..
Accidentally!
Surprisingly!
Unpredictably!

What is your response when you are in this kind of situation?

Will you find excuses to console yourself if the incident isn't pleasant?

Will you compliment yourself if it is something outstanding?

Sometimes i do feel myself are finding excuses to overcome my own feeling.

Is this a right way to bring peace to myself?

I don't know.

But it does make myself feel better, at least i can keep moving.

A mortal, can really achieve something beyond the space,
beyond your own very imagination??

Obviously YES!

But can i?

Feel so tiny when i realize stuff that i know isn't much.

Knowledge is so seducing. You will want more and more.

But how?

Bearing with the hardship of life.

Keep on wishing not to disappoint the one who u love.

I am on a quest of soul-searching.
Till the very moment i can find the very own dream of mine.
I cannot stop.
Living blindly,
can't bring me far,
can't bring me the satisfactory.

Not giving up, i am hanging on.

But hang on what? haha...

3 comments:

Irene said...

hanging on to your beliefs?
hanging on to your family?
hanging on to your self confidence?
hanging on to your close frens?

hehehe... so many of us you can hang on to bro... :)

Ken Low said...

hmm... true also hor..
haha..

凯旋门 said...

When u think u r tiny, try to go sleep with a mosquito...

^__^