Thursday, July 9, 2009

Super duper hectic life


Mini P + OSE events = dead ken.
now OSE events have come to and end.
Mini P = not so dead ken.
LOL~

During this OSE events, i knew many people lo, especially all cute little junior! hehe... at the same time, i found myself really have great and supportive friends around me. I'm juz too lucky to meet u all! hereby i wanna say thanks to you all who willing to be friend with me ><


I wish our friendship really can last forever!
Mucks!!!

Although this semester is super duper hectic, but i have learnt alot lo. Especially for the mini p, i never regret i join in for this project. It is very tiring n difficult and even need to risk our own safety during the experiment BUT IS WORTH! FREAKING WORTH!

More to come! i am ready for it! i wan to push back my cgpa! my ultimate aim! arrr...


end my post with OSE logo!!! woohoo~






No comments: