Friday, February 13, 2009

Goal

Life is like a football match..
Many Possibilities la..
Win , draw , lose ,
red card , yellow card , injured and can't cont the game , bla bla bla...
But what concern us most and the most important thing is our :: GOAL..
When u have a GOAL only will u have a target to pursue.
No matter how difficult is the process,
being determined and persistent will bring us closer to our GOAL.
This is the hardest part yet the essence of all..
I have goals, short term goals.
Once i completed it, i feel empty again. lol
how? what shd i do? feel so blur now.
setting a goal. a long term one. a goal which keep me moving all the time.
a goal which take me further from where i am now.
a goal a goal a goal a goal.
I wan a goal.

*********************************
Eye Of Msia.

1 comment:

Avex Lim said...

Well bro, life is all about getting goals accomplished, whether short term or long term. I still remember a phrase which was spoken by our former chinese teacher, Mr. Lim ~ 在乎过程多过在乎结果...I keep this in mind most of the time in going on my life=)