Monday, February 16, 2009

First day of the week

Monday.
Normally is a day which i expected most,
because Monday is the day i will go back to my school.
Meeting my friends.
Having class. Crapping around.
But today is not like the Monday i'm expecting.
i had class from morning 11am~7pm
(*more to come for this trimester >< )
and i met someone who i don't really wish to see.
It does affect my mood.
YL telling u here. i'm fine. serious!
don keep on repeating ur words to me ><
Im moving on!!

End with a picture of myself taken during single valentine == lol

* taken by eric *

5 comments:

Felicia Lin said...

hahaha... u r so funny...

Avex Lim said...

Chill bro...=p

Ken Low said...

wat so funny o felicia ><

Le3N said...

eh friend.. apa post itu... huh?

Ken Low said...

saja.. =p
tell u next time..