Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alone..

I feel I'm so tiny.
I only able to spot things that are around me.
I wanted to look far but what's in front is way beyond my capability.
Who knows what going to happen the next minute u step outside?
Dreams. Pursuing dreams is something that keep us going.
Do you clear about your own objective?
I know I'm not. I haven't found my direction. I'm lost.
For now, i only wish to live happily with my family and those who i love.
What awaits ahead is a different chapter of story. Who cares!!
You should live the way you want now.
Daddy always tell me : Don't worry too much! Cheers! Things are going to be ok!
Haha.. Daddy is right.
I miss my parents, my sister, my family.
Tears coming down.
Tears of Joy because i know somewhere there's still a home for me.
I'M NOT ALONE...

2 comments:

Irene said...

awwww... u will always have a home waiting for you bro. dont be so sot sot dei ok? hahaha... ;) muaks!

roland said...

ah ken oi ah ken...
sounds like u very emo =.="
cheer la k..^^
muacks~ =P