Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thinking about Thinking.


FYP = Final Year Project or Fuck Your Project.

Whatever you named it!

As i progress in my FYP, i realized that why it is damn important to be organized, well planned, managed when you are doing something. I found it challenging, tiring and also brain damaging on doing all sort of things at the same time!!!!!! but when i look back and evaluate what i had done, the task that i completed do really matter, is my feeling at that moment matter most...

So the problem is? The task? or the mood? hmm.. worth to think!

Now when i look at something and my brain goes crazy to come out with F words i stop doing it.
Walk away. Look at something else. Relax. Come back again 5 mins. If still my brain is full with F words. I will go take care of other things else first.. It seems promising to work this way.

Productive = Multitask. I don think so...
Productive = Work 18 hours a day. I don think so...
Productive = Multitask + work 18 hours a day. F no, i don think so...

ALL HUMAN ARE DRIVEN BY EMOTION.
It either can be a extacy to make you high up or moody pill to kill you.
If you control by this "emotion", in either way, it can drag you to hell.

Look out for your EMOTION!EMOTION!EMOTION!EMOTION!EMOTION!


No comments: