Friday, January 15, 2010

MicroGravity Competition

Morning
I went out with my partner
Jackie Chan
To meet a Pump Supplier
Although things did not go the way we want
Face many problems with the pump
"Peristaltic Pump"
Please come out!
I desperately need you
You play an important role
To my model
Shit
But
We did learn something
During the Process.


After that we drove all the way from
Sri Petaling to Jalan Pasar
To search for the other component
Wow
Jalan Pasar is really like a Pasar
Super crowded
All walks of life
And
All kinds of human being
Attitudes
I just cannot understand
Why would a fine person
Will act such way?
Is damn annoying
However
We did learn something
During the Process.


Is a tough project
Since we start from ground zero
Being a
DUMMY
From now on I need to consult
EXPERTS
To help us out in the competition
Things will be a lot different
Feel so bad
to be a troublesome person
Sob
Yet
We are going to learn something
During the Process.


God put a price on everything,
Those with higher price,

Obviously will have better repay.

*Vice Versa*


This project is going to cost
Me a lot of time and energy
Still
I will not even think about
To HALT or To FAIL
This time
Because i know the
Process to complete this project
Is the learning process
Which cannot be given to any price.
(><) 凸

I finish my post with the plane:
Gulfstream-II (G-II) aircraft
Which going to bring my experiment kit
HIGH UP TO THE SKY!

2 comments:

Ken Low said...

OK! but can i know who r u.. secretly email let me know la =p

Avex Lim said...

kambateh bro!v ll oways support u...u hav given da chance all da way which other would crave 4 it, so appreciate it n make ur big day man! itz worth...