Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Scared but i'm lucky..

English Teacher : Mother's day coming, i want each of u make a card and present to your mummy.

Everyone start preparing their own card.

A boy wrote on the card :
"Mummy i love you, you are the best in this whole 'wild' world."

The teacher took the card, laugh and said : " Wrong, is whole 'wide' world.
Is not whole 'wild' world."

But now,
as i grown up, what i have experienced and what i have seen.
i think the 'wild' is suit for this world. Far beyond the fence of our home, is a ugly and selfish world outside. Thank god, there is still love and care around me. My family and my friends, you all are my precious treasure, i found u guys and i will keep u all in my pocket. Thanks for all the support. hehe.. WooHoo..

2 comments:

Avex Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene said...

tau pun!